OPTIMIZING FEMALE HEALTH, WELLNESS & PERFORMANCE
Are you ready to lift your health and happiness to the next level? These seven weeks will skyrocket your mood, energy, hormonal balance and more!
There are well-known sex differences in optimizing health. The most optimal diet, exercise and sleep needs of a woman depends on their unique biology and lifestyle. Getting the “health hacks” right requires knowledge, precision and the ability to implement science-based health strategies right for one's unique body.
Women naturally make great biohackers. Due to the menstrual cycle and life demands, women learn early on to tune into their bodies, and ways to balance mood, cravings and pain. Women's natural receptiveness to lifestyle changes helps them to easily implement new healthy habits that can make them flourish.
Biohacking Women is the first science-based online roadmap to biohacking for women. It provides you with a step-by-step guide for optimizing sleep, understanding your nutritional needs, balancing mood, balancing hormones, and protecting skin and hair with natural products.
Female biohackers are the future. Your wellbeing today and tomorrow is in your hands.
Biohacking for Women is designed together with medical doctors, mental health experts, nutritionists, and the authors of the Biohacker’s Handbook, who have helped thousands of people in over 60 countries (and counting) to optimize health and wellbeing with science, technology and nature.
7-week online learning program for women interested in optimizing their sleep, nutrition, work/life balance and hormones with science-based biohacks.
Introducing a step-by-step approach to improving sleep, energy levels, mood and overall wellbeing so that you can enjoy your life more.
Whether you are just entering into the world of biohacking or have some previous experience, this course will:
• Help you to feel fit and energized
• Aid you to relax and sleep better
• Improve your productivity and feel better at work
• Aid you to balance hormones
• Provide you with knowledge about popular diets
• Link you with a group of other like-minded women
Who is this program for?
“First easy-to-understand online course in biohacking”
The world of biohacking offers a variety of tools to improve your health and wellbeing. Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. This course is your systematic guide to biohacking in different life areas (such as sleep, nutrition, work, and exercise). It provides you with a wealth of information on how to start applying these science-based principles into your everyday life. In other words, it’s Biohacking for Women made easy and understandable.
Learn about a range of topics from a single training
Enjoy the content on your own time flexibly from home
Get access to the latest science-based information on female health
This course will help you to
Women sleep more than men and are 40 % more likely to experience insomnia. The multiple ways to improve sleep can also help with general fitness, mental wellbeing and energy.
Did you know
Over 50% of women use hormonal treatments mainly to manage symptoms caused by hormonal imbalances rather than for birth control. Learning to balance hormones with lifestyle can help with challenges related to mood, energy and menstrual cycle.
Preliminary evidence shows that the female body reacts differently to popular diets such as the ketogenic diet and fasting. Also, women have different nutritional needs depending on the time of the month and lifestyle. Taking these factors into account when planning what to eat helps to optimize health and wellbeing.
Your wellbeing is linked to your everyday choices. Biohacking is an evidence-based approach to health and happiness; it includes science-backed practices for better sleep, nutrition, fitness, happiness and work-productivity.
Sleep is one of the important things to reset our brain and body each day. We need sleep to stay healthy, happy and motivated in all areas of life.
• What makes healthy sleep
• Are you a morning or an evening person
• How to regulate sleep hormones
• What is special about women’s sleep
• Tools for improving sleep
• Measuring sleep
WEEK 1: SLEEP
“ Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates.
• Common diets and our take on them
• Fasting and time restricted eating
• Genetics and diet
• What is special about nutrition for women
• Tools for nutritional balance
• Measuring nutritional status
WEEK 2: NUTRITION
Protecting the brain with diet, exercise, sleep, and meditation can protect from memory diseases, mental illness and stress.
• Functions of the brain and nervous system
• How neurotransmitters affect energy, motivation, and mood
• How the brain changes through life
• Tools for Improving energy and motivation
• Tools for improving mood
• Tools for improving focus
WEEK 3: BRAIN & WORK
Hormones are responsible for many of the body's major processes. Hormonal imbalance can have profound effects on mental, physical and emotional health. Taking care of our hormonal balance is vital, especially for women.
• How to get it touch with your cycle
• What are hormonal symptoms telling you
• Why do you need to have your macronutrients in check
• How to avoid endocrine disrupting toxins
• Tools for balancing your hormones naturally
• Measuring hormones
WEEK 4: HORMONAL BALANCE
Movement is an integral part of a holistic approach to health, wellbeing and longevity.
• General exercise recommendations
• Exercise for women within the menstrual cycle
• Recommended yoga poses for women
• Female athlete triad
• Tools to improve endurance, strength, muscle maintenance, muscle building and recovery
• Measuring recovery and activity
WEEK 5: EXERCISE
Recovery means to recover to homeostasis, balance or normal state of health. We need recovery after a stressful situation whether it is work, exercise or emotional distress.
• How recovery help you to maintain health
• How female hormones contribute to stress
• What life areas women should pay attention to in terms of recovery
• Tools for emotional recovery
• Tools for physical recover
• Measuring recovery
WEEK 6: RECOVERY, RELAXATION & EMOTIONAL BALANCE
Surrounding ourselves in beautiful nature and art affects our overall health. Beauty is something to enjoy and celebrate. Changes in our appearance are also information about the body's overall health.
• How and why you should switch to natural beauty
• How to take care of our skin from inside out
• What is skin microbiome and how to take care of it
• Tools for natural anti-aging
• Natural ways to improve hair growth
• Easy DIY beauty recipes you can try at home
WEEK 7: BEAUTY
Experts behind the course
Inka is a health science writer, consultant, and a health instructor in the Biohacking Center, Finland. She has gained expertise in psychology, brain health and biohacking through her academic background in psychology and sports sciences. She is a certified Yoga and Meditation teacher and has helped hundreds of individuals to find equanimity, emotional balance, and better physical health by guiding practices that integrate tools from modern psychological sciences with traditional Eastern practices.
Sara has worked in the field of health and wellness for 15 years. She is a certified nurse with a holistic approach and she has specialized in functional medicine and nutrition. Today she works as a holistic health and spiritual coach. She coaches, does sound healing, she holds space for women’s circles, cacao ceremonies and facilitates empowering retreats for women, both in Bali and Finland. She has been working with the Biohacker Center as an organizer at Biohacker Summit since year 2016.
Sandra is newly graduated physician and a clinical nutritionist who has versatile experience working with patients in hospital, rehabilitation center and private clinics in Finland. Her interests include women’s health, gut health, preventative medicine and anti-aging. She is also certified yoga instructor and a gym instructor. Her passion for using food as medicine to support health and longevity has taken her to life long journey to discover better ways to support health in all areas.
• Learn about optimal nutrition for fitness and energy
• Learn evening routines which can help you to fall asleep faster and sleep better
• Learn to manage stress and speed up recovery
• Learn what type of exercise is the most beneficial in each stage of the menstrual cycle
• Learn when to eat more carbs and when to choose more fat-based diet according to the menstrual cycle
• Learn how to improve skin microbiome and skin health
• Learn what supplements and nutrients support energy levels, mood, and hormonal balance
Biohacking Women online course
Do you want to get notified when we launch? You won't be charged anything yet.
Join Biohacking Women online course now!
Highlights of the course
* We will never share your email address with anyone. By signing up you agree that we can send you email about the online course. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Disclaimer: This online course and its contents cannot be considered as treatment recommendations, nor does it serve as a medical treatment guide. Always discuss your treatment with your doctor or therapist (e.g. nutritionist, etc.) before starting any supplements or medicines. The content of the course is primarily intended as self-study material.
© 2020 - All rights reserved